Fall Prevention Community of Practice Loop and Loop Junior
Available in English and French.
Loop and Loop Junior are no-cost, bilingual online platforms that bring together practitioners, caregivers, researchers, and policy planners working on fall prevention for adults (Loop) and children (Loop Junior). Loop and Loop Junior provide a place to innovate, learn, share, and implement.
The platforms include access to:
- Webinars: New knowledge and ongoing education opportunities on fall prevention research, policy and practice.
- Discussion Forums: Where members can ask questions; gain practical, how-to advice; share information to inform their fall prevention practice and research.
- Event Calendar: Where members can feature their own fall prevention events, find out about Loop and Loop Junior webinars and conferences.
- Knowledge Centre: Where members can access evidence-based information through existing knowledge products or literature search consultations with the Loop Knowledge Broker.
- Private Groups: Where members can collaborate in private and specific fall prevention projects and initiatives.
- Networking Opportunities: Where members can develop lasting relationships with other members across disciplines, sectors and Canada.
- Newsletters: Where members can receive ‘heads up’ on the latest Loop and Loop Junior activities.
- Tutorial Videos on Loop and Loop Junior Features: Where members can learn how to use Loop services and functions efficiently.
Build a profile on Loop and Loop Junior and start interacting with the Fall Prevention Community of Practice.